Saturday, January 6, 2007

Slow Progress

I took too many photos last week. As the official wedding photographer, I was supposed to take a lot of pictures, but I surprised even myself when the night was over - I had over 900 shots. I shoot in RAW, and I post-process in Bibble, so I get to run my fingers over each one of these pictures again. That is where the "too many photos" comes in. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have so many pictures, and so many of them are nice shots. But I've been at the laptop for the greater part of the day, and I'm only about 250 pictures into the stack. (The ceremony just ended. Next up, the formal portraits.)

Prediction: as soon as I finish converting the last batch from this wedding, Bibble will have an update to the software version that does something miraculous. It's happened before, and no matter how long I stall before starting, the new software comes out a few days after I finish. Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned ON, which means I will need to read and approve your comment before it shows up under the post. Sorry about the word verification step, I was getting linkspam emails. Thanks!

Me

Me
There aren't many photos of the photographer

Twitter

Search This Blog

Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from prismglass. Make your own badge here.

Labels