Sunday, March 13, 2011

70-200mm f2.8 Sony G

05816_2011-02-13_15-37-20_print

I figured out what lens I was going to get to cover the telephoto range.  LensRentals.com sells used lenses after they've been rented out for 20 weeks or so.  I bought a used copy of Sony's constant f2.8 aperture 70-200 zoom from them, which retails for $1800, for much less than that.  I am so happy with this lens!  I used it on a tripod to shoot a wedding ceremony, and with the in-body image stabilization on my camera I am also able to hand-hold it for walk-around shots like the one above.

The only problem is that now I want to upgrade all of my lenses to glass this nice.  No one ever said photography was a cheap hobby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned ON, which means I will need to read and approve your comment before it shows up under the post. Sorry about the word verification step, I was getting linkspam emails. Thanks!

Me

Me
There aren't many photos of the photographer

Twitter

Search This Blog

Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from prismglass. Make your own badge here.

Labels