Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Only Have a Green Thumb in Video Games

I play Minecraft.  One of the things you can do in Minecraft is farm resources.  I finished building a greenhouse around an island last night.  Here is a screenshot of a view of the greenhouse taken from the glassed-in second story of my home base.  That is where I grow wheat and pumpkins.
The sugar cane plants along the shore line are also part of my cultivation project.  Unlike my gardening skills in real life, I'm getting significant virtual return on these plots.

1 comment:

  1. I think your island greenhouse is awesome! I like to use glass a lot, although I'm told creepers can blow you up if they see you inside! I also love to grow pumpkins and melons, and to travel my worlds, planting things as I go. I also tame too many wolves! Now if we could just crochet Minecraft, it would be a perfect world! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned ON, which means I will need to read and approve your comment before it shows up under the post. Sorry about the word verification step, I was getting linkspam emails. Thanks!

Me

Me
There aren't many photos of the photographer

Twitter

Search This Blog

Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from prismglass. Make your own badge here.

Labels