Saturday, March 28, 2009

Extra Banana Suggestion

On the countertop: five over-ripe bananas left over from the bunches I brought into work for my birthday. In my cookbook collection: "Perfect Light Desserts: Fabulous Cakes, Cookies, Pies, and More Made with Real Butter, Sugar, Flour, and Eggs, All Under 300 Calories Per Generous Serving". On page 77: Banana Loaf Cake, which uses EXACTLY 5 bananas. I followed the recipe as written, but didn't have the right size loaf pan. So, I used a muffin scoop to portion into 17 cupcakes instead, reducing the baking time to 30 minutes. HOLY COW THESE ARE GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned ON, which means I will need to read and approve your comment before it shows up under the post. Sorry about the word verification step, I was getting linkspam emails. Thanks!

Me

Me
There aren't many photos of the photographer

Twitter

Search This Blog

Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from prismglass. Make your own badge here.

Labels